- Stemmata Botevilliana
- Les monuments nersacais
- Matthew Paris
- Isabelle d'Angoulême reine d'Angleterre (by Sophie Fougere)
- The Chateau de Bouteville Mille and D'histoire (by Annette and Rene Marret)
Much more information about the Botevyle family is available on my off-line database. I am happy to do searches to see if we can locate your line.
Acknowledgements to the following:
- Georges Bironneau and family
- The Historical Society of Bouteville
- Fernand Delage
- Marilyne Champaloux
- Chris Bolliger
- Special thanks also to John Carter.
I make a special acknowledgement to Hugh Jones who has made a major contribution to these pages. Much of the mediaeval information published on the “Lackland”, “Lusignan” and the various “Sir Geoffrey” pages are due to information sent to me by Hugh. Due to this the pages should be marked “© 2003-2010 Ian Stanley and Hugh Jones, all rights reserved” and it is only the technical aspect of the web site layout that prevents me showing this as such.
Any questions do feel free to contact me, Ian Stanley, particularly if you think you might be related to the Botevyle family.